Thursday, 8 June 2017

I'm Not Sleeping

I'm not even resting my eyes.

I wanted to make a conscious effort to add in a bit more writing here recently, but I know it seems I have very quickly gone quiet again. But actually, following my Get Out piece, my boss asked me did I write reviews often, and encouraged me to contribute my thoughts on our sister site, Xpose.ie. 

Now, obviously, I am horror to the bone, but that doesn't mean I don't watch all kinds of films, so Xpose.ie is my current home to my writings of the non-horror variety. In fact, don't be shocked to see the odd romcom or sappy flick show up there (though wherever I can, I will totally get the horror fix out to the world!).

I'll be trying to keep adding material on to here, but in the meantime, you can see my writings over on Xpose.ie, typically on Friday. Here's the back catalogue so far (click to read the review):

Alien: Covenant
Passengers
La La Land
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Enjoying reading what I'm writing? I make films as well. You can check out the film I produced right now at www.sodiumparty.com. Buying from here directly helps us make more films. You can also search for Sodium Party, Horses For Moths (you KNOW you want to know what that title means!) and The O'Briens on Amazon US/UK/Germany/Japan right now, and stream for free if you have Amazon Prime!