Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Why Don't You Play With Me Anymore?

After getting some short film love planted in my brain by David Sandberg's recent appearance on the Shock Waves podcast (plus his recently released free audio commentary), I've been pondering some of my own short film work. 

David's short that brought him to international attention, Lights Out, was made as part of a competition for horror film group Bloody Cuts and, wouldn't you know it, I actually made and submitted a short myself. Obviously, the sucker didn't win, but there's a lot in it I still dig, a few years on. Disturbing dolls and creepy child paintings will always be classics! 

Check it out below.




Enjoying reading what I'm writing? I make films as well. You can check out the film I produced right now at www.sodiumparty.com. Buying from here directly helps us make more films. You can also search for Sodium Party, Horses For Moths (you KNOW you want to know what that title means!) and The O'Briens on Amazon US/UK/Germany/Japan right now, and stream for free if you have Amazon Prime!