Thursday, 9 May 2013

In Absentia, you can find me at...


Some of you will probably already be aware of this, but I am now contributing writing over with the fantastic horror-minded folk of Gorepress, and as such, you can see my first review with them, of the fantastic Absentia, right HERE. The film is one that I am consistently a supporter of, and hope I can rally the troops for, so click that link and let me know what you think (ugh, now I'm rhyming...). 

Don't worry, I will still maintain my rants and raves on this bloggy pages (who the hell would want them on their own website?) but I am constantly trying to reach out to more people in to horror, and this seemed like as good a step as any. They are lovely and enthusiastic folks who just want your horror attention like I do, and they don't bite (I cannot make the same promise of myself). 

So please join me over on the site, and while you're there, relax, take your time, check out some of the other fantastic reviews knocking about the place. You'll enjoy it, I promise!