Friday, 31 May 2013

Before The Remake: Apartment 1303

A not at all cheesy DVD cover art.

I'm a big J-horror fan (that's Japanese horror films like Ringu and Ju-On: The Grudge, if you weren't too sure) and am always seeking out the next step in my journey. Sometimes it can lead to great discoveries like Audition, or to big disappointments, like Marebito. But what about Apartment 1303, the more obscure* title I found on my travels? From an original novel by the author of Ju-On, and currently setting for the release of its American remake (which stars Mischa Barton and I discuss later), you can read my thoughts on the eerie horror, Apartment 1303 RIGHT HERE on Gorepress. Please read, comment and share (or, ya know, don't, which may cause me to cry).

*Expect it to be slightly less obscure in the coming months.